鏄?/div>鏍规嵁 3 涓潵婧?/li>
People also ask
How hard is it to study abroad in South Korea?
South Korean schools are sometimes accused of being too cutthroat- and certainly there a competitive culture that may take some getting used to, but don worry too much. Most study abroad programs offer academic support until you settle into your new school.
What are the best universities in South Korea for international students?
For instance, the Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST) in Daejeon is the best place for science students, while Seoul has the best business schools. Many universities in South Korea have on-campus dorms, and international students often get priority.
How many foreign students are required to study in Korea?
These schools are required to have 70% foreign students enrolled with the remaining 30% to accommodate eligible ethnic Koreans, as mandated by the Korean Ministry of Education. To be eligible for entry to foreign schools, Korean citizens must meet at least of one of the following criteria:
What is the education system like in South Korea?
Well-known for its high-achieving students, South Korea education system is quite demanding. Students spend much of their time, often between 12 to 16 hours per day, at school or at a special after-school academy called a hagwon. The school system is very test-focused and goal-oriented, urging students to concentrate on their results.